Business Continuity and Data Backup
Everyone knows the importance of IT backup and recovery, but left to their own devices, not all companies actually do this properly. Enter VM Systems!
VM Systems can provide a complete IT management service, however, we can also support your business with specific, individual services too. Our backup and recovery option is one of those services and our experience means you can trust us to reduce your system downtime.
Regularly backing up your entire system on our cloud-based network means if there’s ever a problem, it’s easily recoverable and the impact on your productivity levels will be minimal. We only use secure, reliable networks that we know are right for the job at hand.
Contact us for more information
Level One Recovery
- Recover deleted files such as files and photos from devices with difficulties reading the files
- Recover files from external hard drives whose casing may have developed issues
- This recovery may include a USB thumb drive or SD card
- Recover files from internal or external hard drives which cannot be read of written on but are somewhat recognizable or accessible
- This process usually requires professional software
- Time required to recover data will vary depending on the amount of data being retrieved from the hard drive
$99.99 to $399.99
Price is based on difficulty.
Contact us for more details.
Level Two Recovery
- Recover files from internal or external hard drives which may or may not be recognizable or accessible
- Recover file from units that may have firmware corruption
- Recover files from SSD unit with dead blocks or inaccessible volumes
- May also recover files from hard drives with “clicking” sounds which has minor media damage in unallocated portions of the disk drive surface
Level Three Recovery
- Recover files from hard drives with media damage
- Recover files from hard drives with “clicking” sound with damage to the read/write head assembly
- Recovery which may require extensive lab time in order to stabilize the unit
- Recover files from SSD units which have inaccessibility issues due to corruption
Level Four Recovery
- Includes hard drive rebuilds including cases with major media damage on hard drive surface
- Recover files from SSD units which require extensive data re-mapping
- Recover files from projects which multiple media like RAID and servers
- Time required to recover data may vary depending on the process due to use of custom software and other programming solutions